4 Sure Ways to Skip the Line at the Colosseum in Rome
Book Colosseum Skip the Line Tickets
Why Should You Skip the Line at the Colosseum?
Enter the Colosseum hassle-free: The Colosseum is an extremely popular tourist attraction that witnesses a lot of tourists on a daily basis. With a skip the line ticket, you can enjoy priority access to the Colosseum, which allows you to skip the wait in long lines and offers more time to explore.
Explore the Colosseum at your own pace: With these tickets, you can utilize a lot of time to explore and learn more about the history of various monuments around the Colosseum at your own pace.
Guided tours: By choosing the guided tours option, you can enjoy a skip the line feature and learn about the attraction from an expert..
Less wait time: Your wait time gets reduced by purchasing these tickets as you get a priority entry into the Colosseum.
How to Skip the Line at the Colosseum?
Book Skip the line Tickets
A smart way to avoid the long lines is by purchasing Colosseum skip the line tickets. This allows you to have a quick entry through the main gate, helping you save a lot of time and helps in avoiding large crowds. This way, you get to spend more time exploring the various other attractions than wasting time in long dreadful lines.Book Skip the Line Tickets
Book Tickets Online
The best way to skip the long lines at the Colosseum is to purchase your tickets online before heading to this iconic attraction. The lines tend to be thicker because people end up buying their tickets at the venue. By purchasing your tickets online, you can skip all the chaos and head directly to the security line and have a hassle-free experience.Book Colosseum Tickets
Visit During Early Hours
If you wish to avoid the long lines at the attraction, the time of your visit plays a very important role in the amount of crowd you would experience at the Colosseum. We recommend you visit the Colosseum during the early hours of the morning, right when the attraction opens as it is the best time to avoid crowds and have a quick entry.Colosseum Opening Hours
Opt for Guided Tours
Another alternative to skip the long lines at the Colosseum is by opting for a guided tour. It is less chaotic as your guide will arrange the tickets and you can skip waiting in line to buy tickets. Guided tours are also a great way to explore the attraction and learn all about its glorious history.Book Colosseum Guided Tours
Which Entrance Do Colosseum Skip the Line Ticket Holders Use?
The Colosseum has three main entrances – the Individual Visitors Gate, the Stern Entrance, and the Group Gate. Depending on your type of ticket, you can use one of the three entrances.
The Individual Visitors Gate can be accessed if you have a skip-the-line ticket. This entrance is corresponding to the faces of the forums of the Colosseum and is known as the Sperone Valadier entrance. Those who have a Colosseum skip-the-line ticket can enter from here, through the ‘Visitors with Reservations’ section.
- Entrance timing: This gate is open daily from 9:30 AM to 7:15 PM, with the last admission at 6:15 PM.
- Parking: The closest parking facility to this entrance is situated at T.parko Colosseum.
- Average wait time: The entrance has a wait time of 45 minutes. In general, it has long lines in comparison to the other gates.
Skip the Line Tickets vs Guided Tours - Which to Choose?
Skip the Line
- By opting for Colosseum skip the line tickets, you can bypass the long queues and save time.
- Your Colosseum skip the line ticket also includes a video guide that allows you to learn everything about Rome’s most famous history at your own pace.
- The ticket also includes entry to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill as well.
- Purchase this ticket if you do not have time for a guided visit but wish to learn more about the Colosseum on your own.
- By opting for a Colosseum guided tour, you will be given special access to restricted sections like the Arena, Underground, and 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors.
- The tour guide will tell you interesting facts and trivia about the Colosseum’s history, gladiator fights, construction, and more.
- Get fascinating facts about the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum information from your guide.
- You can explore the historic landmarks and witness ancient Roman culture and life.
- The tour guide will be fluent in multiple languages, catering to tourists from across the globe.
Verdict: Although skip the line tickets and guided tours have their own separate perks, we recommend you book tickets with both, a skip the line and a guided tour feature for a smooth entry into the Colosseum. This way, you can skip the lines and also get an insight into the restricted zones with the help of a tour guide.
Frequently Asked Questions About Colosseum Skip the Line Tickets
A. You can skip the line by purchasing a Colosseum skip the line ticket online where you can benefit from a priority entrance to the attraction.
A. Yes, you can book your Colosseum skip the line tickets online. Scroll to the beginning of this page to explore your ticket options.
A. Colosseum skip the line tickets start from €21.
A. You can book your Colosseum skip the line tickets online well in advance and enjoy great deals and discounts on your purchase. Scroll up to book your tickets.
A. The Colosseum is extremely popular in Rome and a lot of people come every year to visit this iconic attraction. It is helpful to book a Colosseum skip the line ticket if you wish to skip the long dreadful lines and enter with ease.
A. We recommend you buy Colosseum skip the line tickets for your visit so you can enjoy priority entrance without having to wait in the entrance line for hours.
A. Yes, you will find quite a few ticket options with both skip the line and guided tour features.
A. Yes, booking your Colosseum tickets online will help you save time at the entrance lines.
A. The average waiting time to get into the Colosseum could be anywhere between half an hour to one hour. Book Colosseum skip the line tickets and save avoid waiting in line!
A. Yes, audio guides are included with your Colosseum skip the line tickets.
A. Guests with Colosseum skip the line tickets can enter through the Individual Visitors Gate. Make sure you enter through the 'Visitors with Reservations' section.